Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specialty spray ball

Hey everyone,
    I'm looking for a spray ball for my fermenters with some specific requirements.

I need the assembly to be through the wall. It attaches to the tank with a 2" tri clamp, and the ball should be 1.75", and the assembly needs to be long-like 18".

I have not been able to find anything that meets all of these requirements. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Good morning,

As this is a custom set up you are looking for, please contact us at +1 (800) 668-2268 or at sales@cpesystems.com. We would be happy to help you out.

We provide the highest quality pumps, valves, fittings and more for the craft beer, wine, distilling, and food industries - all available from our online store.
    Your CPE Systems Team!
    CPE Systems Inc.
    800-668-2268
    CPEsystems.com
    Thinkpumps.com
    sales@cpesystems.com

Comment

M.G. Newell can definitely help. It goes beyond just being able to get you an assembly that fits into your space with the right sizes but we want to make sure it completes the task that you need it to complete and get the job done. Please feel to reach out to Todd Rausch at todd.rausch@mgnewell.com www.mgnewell.com 336-978-6593
      M.G. Newell Corporation
      336.404.1375 cell
      sales@mgnewell.com

Comment

Working...
      X