Ampco vs Topline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ampco vs Topline

In the market for a new centrifugal pump w VFD. I have and dont like Thomsens. Have used and liked Ampco and have heard topline might be a slight upgrade but havent used one. Anyone used both and have opinions?

I like the Ampco's a lot. Sturdy seals, easy to disassemble, open impeller design. We have VFDs on all of ours and besides changing seals, mostly on the wort and mash pumps, we haven'd had any problems in the past three years with them.
    Linus Hall
    Yazoo Brewing
    Nashville, TN
    www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

AMPCO vs TOPLINE

Hi,

I have sold both pumps over the years and prefer the Topline. They are both basically the same design, based on the old Tri-Clover C series pumps that Alfa Laval discontinued in the late 90's. The pump curves are identical and most parts are interchangeable. I find that the Topline seem to be a bit better quality, heavier casings, and better fit between the impeller and a the shaft. That said I am sure you would be happy with either one.

Topline is a bit less expensive as well. If you need one let me know and I can get you a good price on it.
      Your CPE Systems Team!
      CPE Systems Inc.
      800-668-2268
      CPEsystems.com
      Thinkpumps.com
      sales@cpesystems.com

Comment

Working...
      X