Standard Kegs Brewhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard Kegs Brewhouse

I am looking to purchase a brewhouse and fermenters from Standard Kegs in Miami. Does anyone have any experience with them? Can’t find a lot of information or any reviews on them.

What’s up Jeremy. I’ve bought from Standard many times. I purchased all of my kegs from them, which are fantastic. I’ve also purchased a 7bbl brewhouse and about a dozen FVs and cellar tanks over the years. Quality is on par or better than any other tank I’ve seen and service is incredible. I’m actually about to order another three unitanks this week.

- Falco
    Lincoln’s Beard Brewing Co.

Comment

We’ve been using a Standard Kegs 10 bbl brew house with 7 10bbl unitanks and 2 5bbl unitanks, as well as CIP, keg washer/filler and two orders of 1/2bbl and 1/6bbl kegs for 18 months, now. We get a lot of compliments on the kegs. Construction is solid and service is fantastic. The reason I went with them, is because they will work with you and won’t act like they know the only way possible to brew beer. I got the system I wanted at a great price and have been very happy with it.

Comment

Hello
        Good morning.
        This is Alice from Jinan Qihui Beer Equipment company, very happy quote for you as reference. We have a lot customers, welcome to visit and check the quality.

Our contact information as below:

Web: www.qihuibreweryequipment.com
        E: alice@qhbeerequipment.com
        WhatsApp: 0086 15505412086
        Have a good day.
        Best regards
        Alice

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X