FVs from China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FVs from China

Hi guys, I know this has been asked to the death so please bear with me here.

I am looking to get some unitanks (10 BBL) preferably from China as I am based in South East Asia. Therefore, I am looking for recommendations / references for manufacturers. Also, I would prefer foreign owned manufacturers.

Does anyone have recent experience with DME? They were a top choice but I am not sure how things stand after their recent takeover. Another company I heard of is Lehui, how do these guys stack up?

A key point for me is to find someone who is knowledgeable about tank design with regards to specific brewery operations rather than someone who is just good at welding. Before and after sales support is important for me.

Thanks!

We're really happy with our HGM tanks (purchased via Premier Stainless), check them out.

Cheers,
    Jeff
    Jeff Rosenmeier (Rosie)
    Chairman of the Beer
    Lovibonds Brewery Ltd
    Henley-on-Thames, Englandshire
    W: www.lovibonds.com
    F: LovibondsBrewery
    T: @Lovibonds

Comment

Originally posted by Rosie View Post
      We're really happy with our HGM tanks (purchased via Premier Stainless), check them out.

Cheers,
      Jeff
      Thanks, thats great! Heard plenty of great things about Premier

Comment

Hello. My name is John Gonzales with Bespoke Brewing Solutions (www.bespokebrewingsolutions.com). We supply brewing equipment out of China and have supplied equipment to a number of breweries in Southeast Asia including Heart of Darkness (Saigon), Kura-Kura Brewery (Bali), and Brewerkz (Singapore). We have also worked with breweries in China, Japan, Korea, and Hong Kong as well. I'd appreciate the opportunity to provide a quote and can provide references if you'd like. Thanks for your time and have a great week.

Comment

Hello
          Good morning.
          This is Alice from Jinan Qihui Beer Equipment company, very happy quote for you as reference. We have a lot customers, welcome to visit and check the quality.

Our contact information as below:

Web: www.qihuibreweryequipment.com
          E: alice@qhbeerequipment.com
          WhatsApp: 0086 15505412086
          Have a good day.
          Best regards
          Alice

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X