Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Horizontal/Lagering Tank Manufacturer recommendations??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Horizontal/Lagering Tank Manufacturer recommendations??

We are a brewery in planning looking to incorporate a couple 15bbl Horizonal Lagering tanks into our 7bbl brewery mainly for Lagers. Anyone have any recommendations on a good manufacturer or at the very least who to stay away from?

Hello,

Prospero Equipment in new york state has been in business since 1972. We can offer a few options for you if you wish to email me I would be happy to write a bid offer for you.

our website:

mdidonato@prosperoequipment.com

Matt

Comment

Marks design and metalworks makes some nice american made tanks. I purchased all Marks for my brewery originally. I like their horizontal lager design but I'm certainly biased. Check them out!

Comment

We would love to talk to you about some options. We bring decades of experience and have built over 1,000 brewing systems around the world. Our team of former pro brewers can offer some great insight on how to make the most of the space you are working with. Feel free to submit a FREE QUOTE HERE to get started. You can also Schedule a 1-on-1 with our team to start the conversation. We are here to help.

Either way, best of luck to you!

Stout Tanks and Kettles
        www.StoutTanks.com

Comment

The price of Made in China horizontal or Lagering Tank is much cheaper, you can inquiry some manufacturers from China, as I know their quality is not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by WVBrew View Post
            We are a brewery in planning looking to incorporate a couple 15bbl Horizonal Lagering tanks into our 7bbl brewery mainly for Lagers. Anyone have any recommendations on a good manufacturer or at the very least who to stay away from?
            Hello,

Please search Brewman Machinery Equipment Co and get professional suggestion regarding to 15bbl Horizonal Lagering tanks.:-)
            Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by WVBrew View Post
              We recommend CBET brewing solution to be your partner.with best quality and service.
              There are the information as follows,you can discuss with him
              ------------------
              Thanks&Best Regards
              Richard
              Shandong ZhongPi Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd.

Email:richard@cnbeerequipment.com
              Add:Li Xia District, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China

Phone/Whatsapp:86+18560038670
              Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJlwjOqI8Snr1bFr7SuinEw/videos?view_as=subscriber

Comment

Working...
              X