Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance Inspection For Brewing Equipment

Hello,

We're having our yearly inspection for our brewery equipment - Kettle, Mash tuns, fermenters, and brites. I'm wondering what you all do for your inspections?

Really what I want to know is if i should go through and take apart pipes to inspect gaskets?

I know pipes in a brewing pipe matrix can't really be taken apart because it's incredibly hard to realign the pipes. Should I be concerned with the gaskets in my inspections if I know it may be hard to realign?

I am going to be looking for scale from water, rust on equipment, damage to equipment, and tightening fitting.

What do you all do for your equipment inspections?

We will inspect the fermenter pressure and do the leak test: Tighten the clamp, keep the pressure with water or compressed air, the pressure gauge is 0.2MP, one day. The value of the pressure gauge of the fermentation tank remains unchanged, indicating that there is no air leakage and meets the production requirements
    Check the fluidity of the solenoid valve. Temperature probe, prone to condensation, check frequently
    Plate heat exchangers need to focus on cleaning
    It needs to be tightened after a period of use to prevent leakage and injury during useCheck the fluidity of the solenoid valve. Temperature probe, prone to condensation, check frequently
    Plate heat exchangers need to focus on cleaning
    It needs to be tightened after a period of use to prevent leakage and injury during use.

Comment

Working...
    X