Help fining in my unitanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help fining in my unitanks

Hi All Please can you help me i want to fine my beer in my unitanks i am used to using auxiliary finings followed with isinglass at racking into cask with good results however i want to ferment under pressure to carbonate and then fine for clear beer before bottling can anyone help with the process that works in practice please?

Originally posted by cricket365 View Post
    Hi All Please can you help me i want to fine my beer in my unitanks i am used to using auxiliary finings followed with isinglass at racking into cask with good results however i want to ferment under pressure to carbonate and then fine for clear beer before bottling can anyone help with the process that works in practice please?
    Hi,

We would suggest a beer filter(membrane filter and dish filter unit) for you.
    Dish filter is for rough filtering and membrane filter is for fine filtering.

Cheers,
    Brewman Machinery Equipment Co.

Comment

Hi cricket,
      an easy option would be to get yourself a corny keg, sani it up, pour your finnings in and purge the living hell outta it. You can then inject it into your tank via the racking arm pointing straight up. You can then allow co2 to bubble through the racking arm for 30 to 45 seconds or immediately begin doing any touch up carbing through a stone to get adequate mixing.

Comment

Working...
      X