X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keg_Co
    replied
    We are a keg washer manufacture in China

Hi ,we offer semi-automatic keg washer and filler ,feel free contact me +86 -15968945186 or drop me an email kevin@kegco.com.cn

Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_20190422141150.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	191936

Leave a comment:

• I H8 UM
    replied
    Turns out they are Noble Keg Washers

I ended up purchasing the keg washer because it had a return policy. After I entered the credit card information, the receipt came up with "info@noblekegwashers.com" as the billing address. It appears Noble has killed their website and transitioned over to this new site in order to deceive customers. I have cancelled the order but they are not returning calls or emails. I put it in Visa's hands for now to cancel the order.

Leave a comment:

• gitchegumee
    replied
    What Timm said...

And also, the spelling and grammar are atrocious. To me that also indicates something about professionalism. Also, demand a low-flow spear cleaning step in the cycle. Don't go boldly where nobody has gone before.

Leave a comment:

• TGTimm
    replied
    I'd certainly think that failure to communicate pre-purchase would be a red-flag. If they don't want to talk to you when you have a handful of money to give them, how well do you think they'll communicate when the inevitable glitches need to be dealt with?

Leave a comment:

• I H8 UM
    started a topic Keg washer review?

Keg washer review?

Anyone out there using a keg washer below? Seems affordable, I am having trouble getting info from the manufacturer. That is probably a red flag in itself.

http://theekw.com/
Working...
X