X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qihuibrewery
    replied
    Hello
    This is Alice from Jinan Qihui Beer Equipment company, very happy quote for you as reference.
    May I know your email address?
    Web: www.qihuibreweryequipment.com
    E: alice@qhbeerequipment.com
    WhatsApp: 0086 15505412086
    Have a good day.
    Best regards
    Alice

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Stouttanks2
    replied
    Hey there,

There are actually a lot of differences between Stout Tanks equipment and the other companies you mention here. We would love to talk to you about some of them and help point you in the right direction. Please feel free to reach out directly to mikep@stouttanks.com with your questions or call us at (503) 372-9580.

Here are a few links you can check out in the meantime:
    Looking forward to answering your questions and seeing what else we can do to help.

Cheers!

www.StoutTanks.com

Leave a comment:

• nadeaubrewer
    replied
    Originally posted by Prospero_Equip View Post
    Hello. That is a product we carry. I'd be happy to provide you with a list of brewers who have or are using it for their input.
    that would be great!

Leave a comment:

• scottisme
    replied
    You might reach out to the great folks at Indigo Reef Brewing (https://www.indigoreefbrewing.com/) to chat about their experience. They're super easy to chat with!

Leave a comment:

• Prospero_Equip
    replied
    Hello. That is a product we carry. I'd be happy to provide you with a list of brewers who have or are using it for their input.

Leave a comment:

• nadeaubrewer
    started a topic 5bbl Electric brewhouse

5bbl Electric brewhouse

I am in the process of planning a 5bbl electric brewery and wanted to see what companies people are using and some pro/cons of their systems. I have looked at Blichmann, Stout, and Carolina Brew systems.
Working...
X