BIAC comparison to traditional Nano Brewhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIAC comparison to traditional Nano Brewhouse

Does anyone have experience with both the Brewha BIAC,and traditional Nano brewing systems? I'm looking for opinions in regard to a preference one way or the other. I don't have much space, so I'm considering the BIAC, but I'd being interested to know if anyone has experienced any significant operational disadvantages (or advantages) compared to the traditional systems that may sway me one way or the other.

Originally posted by LarryDelaney View Post
    Does anyone have experience with both the Brewha BIAC,and traditional Nano brewing systems? I'm looking for opinions in regard to a preference one way or the other. I don't have much space, so I'm considering the BIAC, but I'd being interested to know if anyone has experienced any significant operational disadvantages (or advantages) compared to the traditional systems that may sway me one way or the other.
    We have lots of experiences on them,
    Pls feel free to contact us
    email:gavin@sungoodmachinery.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Gavin

Please E-mail me at any time

We Specialize In Designing And Fabricating High Quality Tanks/Equipments For The Brewing Industry!

Email:
    sungoodmachinery@vip.163.com
    gavin@sungoodmachinery.com

www.sungoodmachinery.com(Updating)
    Great Quality,Affordable Prices,24hours After-sales Service!
    The Brand You Know,The People You Trust,The Quality You love!

Comment

Hi, Larry

While the BIAC is compact, it doesn't offer much flexibility or customization. We at Stout Tanks and Kettles can offer you lots of space saving options like stackable fermenters and brites, mash tun/hlt combi vessels and we can customize tanks to fit your space.
      Our team of experienced brewers has a wealth of experience opening breweries of all shapes and sizes. Reach out to us at support@stouttanks.com or call us at 503-372-9580.

Comment

I haven't used one myself, but have helped someone (via email) with all sorts of problems with a BIAC system. The guys he was working for were particularly keen on high gravity beers, and getting anything like acceptable extract was seemingly impossible. They also managed to burn out the heating elements when they dried out, in spite of appearing to have a fully flooded system. and the replacement elements were stupidly expensive. The theory of the system is OK, but unfortunately for the guys who make the BIAC system, I have to recommend a conventional system of mash tun, kettle etc. over the production sized BIAC. A conventional brewhouse system is more flexible in terms of expansion should you wish to do so.
        dick

Comment

Working...
        X