Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meheen 1997 4 Head Help

Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased a 1997 Meheen Bottler and I am trying to get it up and running. I contacted Wild Goose who bought Meheen and they could not help. I was wondering if anyone had an email address for Dave Meheen or some expertise with these things.

I know the bottler is setup for heritage bottles and was wondering if anyone knows if you can switch to longnecks. It doesnt matter much, as I have both. I would like to use up my pallet of long necks.

Also I was wondering if anyone had some setup pictures for hoses and such as I am trying to figure out what connects to what.

Attached are a few pictures of things I dont know what to do with.

Cheers
    John Shrader
    Noble Funk Brewing Co
    Kentucky Kombucha

Attached Files
    John Shrader
    Noble Funk Brewing Co.
    Kentucky Kombucha
    noblefunkbrewing@gmail.com

John, lets talk - maybe we can swap? I want heritage bottles and have a long -neck bottler. 4 head Meheen, 1998.

Comment

This was posted some time ago, but I have some experience working with these fillers. Feel free to email me if you still have any questions. stick@81baybrewco.com

Comment

I will be looking for information, as I have an M4 enroute from California, plan to bottle soda.

Comment

John, there is another long thread on Probrewer that has a lot of Meheen information from people that have figured out how to keep the older ones running. I had a 1996 version when we started out. Honestly, I would not recommend trying to run one that old now. Many of the parts are obsolete now.
          Linus Hall
          Yazoo Brewing
          Nashville, TN
          www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

You'll find the thread here. https://discussions.probrewer.com/fo...en-users-unite
            Questions and issues regarding bottling & canning beer
            Cheers!
            Banjo Bandolas
            Probrewer.com
            v- 541-284-5500
            banjo@probrewer.com

Comment

Working...
            X