Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paktech 6 pack applicator recommendations

Hi hive mind.
    I will soon be shopping for an automated carrier applicator for paktech 6 packs coming off our WG250. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for machines that they like, or that I should avoid. Also, what did you end up paying for one that you are happy with?

We currently run at around 32 cpm but will be upgrading to a line that can do something in the 80 to 100 cpm range in the not too distant future.

https://americancanning.com/products...dle-applicator

So far I had only one canning run with this one. They list the price as well.

Comment

We have one from American Canning too. Pretty good machine.
      Linus Hall
      Yazoo Brewing
      Nashville, TN
      www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

Hi Richard! Melody here with American Canning. If you'd like more information on our PTA, we'd love to help you out. From your original post, it would definitely handle what you need (no pun intended). You can reach our machines sales team at sales@americancanning.com. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Melody View Post
          Hi Richard! Melody here with American Canning. If you'd like more information on our PTA, we'd love to help you out. From your original post, it would definitely handle what you need (no pun intended). You can reach our machines sales team at sales@americancanning.com. Cheers!
          Hi Melody,
          thanks for reaching out. do you have any customers in front range Colorado? I would be interested in touching base with someone to see one in action.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Pivo View Post

Hi Melody,
            thanks for reaching out. do you have any customers in front range Colorado? I would be interested in touching base with someone to see one in action.
            We have a few customers in CO. Let me get more detail and get back to you. Although it’s not the same as live, we do also have plenty of video we can share of the machine in motion. More to come tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The AC machines are simple to install, run and adjust. Also great company to deal with.
              The PTA is light weight and small, some of the competitors are oversized anchors ...

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X