Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese wrap around labeler

Hi guys. Not out to get any flack for looking into chinese equipment, but:

At our small startup 5bbl brewery we have a small conveyor bottling machine doing around 5-600bph. Currently we have two primera ap360 labeling machines.

I'm now looking into buying a cheap(er) in-line labeler from china like this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Full-automatic-tabletop-conveyer-circular-bottle-high.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	196288

Any thoughts/experience on the matter?

I ordered one of these, it's on its way to me right now so I don't have any feedback yet. But I think it's just about the same thing as the Elf-50 labeler and accutek has on similar too. They go for about 10,000 in the states, and I bought mine for $3000

Comment

Originally posted by Foamtime View Post
      I ordered one of these, it's on its way to me right now so I don't have any feedback yet. But I think it's just about the same thing as the Elf-50 labeler and accutek has on similar too. They go for about 10,000 in the states, and I bought mine for $3000
      Excited to see if you are happy with it!

Kristian

Comment

I am also interested in this Labeler. Were they able to ship it directly to you or did a third party have to import it through customs??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lme View Post
          I am also interested in this Labeler. Were they able to ship it directly to you or did a third party have to import it through customs??

So, we paid $1400 to get it shipped directly, which they said covered "customs fees, port miscellaneous fees, sea freight, and delivery to our door. So we thought that would take care of everything and we could just sit back and relax. Wrong! When it got here we got an email from a forwarding company and were charged a 25% customs tariff on top of our shipping costs, because for some reason labelers are still in a tariff category that gets taxed very highly, along with washing machines and liquid filling systems.

Anyways, we still got a very nice labeler for about $4000 all said and done, the equivalent would cost 10k buying from a US middle man.

We could have saved money by just paying for sea freight, which was around $250, then when it got to the port of charlotte we could go pick it up and pay customs duties before picking it up. Under a certain amount you can normally clear things through customs as an individual and not need a broker.

Comment

I'm very interested as well. Would love to hear how it goes. Also where did you source it?

Comment

Heres a photo, just took delivery yesterday

Comment

Nice --when do you get to fire that bad boy up? Also where did you source this?

Comment

I was suspect of tariffs from past buying experience. I am no where near a sea port! Inland freight will have to be arranged. To your point, still a good price given the capability. Here is what I am looking at. https://m.alibaba.com/product/622122...mmend_products

Comment

Originally posted by Foamtime View Post

Heres a photo, just took delivery yesterday
                    Excited to hear how it works!

Comment

Add me to the list of interested potential buyers.

Comment

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

lol! Happy with it?

Comment

Originally posted by rausKristian View Post

lol! Happy with it?
                            I havent used ours yet, our friends at Backchannel seem to like it so far.

Comment

Any updates on your thoughts of the labeler?
                              Steve Shaw
                              Head Brewer
                              Wiedemann Brewing Company
                              Cincinnati, Ohio.

Comment

Working...
                              X