Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flow meter recommendations?

Hi everybody, first post here.

So I'm looking to buy a flow meter, and would like to hear recommendations. We are a 10 bbl nano-scale operation, so it doesn't need to be big, but reliable and handy.

Thanks!

IFM flow meter quality is stable, we equipped many on our brewery.

Comment

we havet two kinds as below pictures, kindly let me know if you need our help. Regards

Click image for larger version

Name:	IFM 2.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	310708
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Crane View Post

So I'm looking to buy a flow meter, and would like to hear recommendations. We are a 10 bbl nano-scale operation, so it doesn't need to be big, but reliable and handy.

Thanks!
        If you use the flow meter on wort, electricmagnetic flow meter is better. But if you use it on water, a turbine flow meter is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Crane View Post

Thanks!
          Hi Crane,

Our customer suggest a good function flow meter, I would like to share with you.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	flow meter.png
Views:	221
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	311038

Comment

We have an IFM like pictured, have no idea how to tie it to a screen or PID… so right now, it just gathers dust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Brewman
              Brewman commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi,

Do you mean the IFM of GPI meter?
              If yes, maybe I can share its manual for your reference.

Cheers,
              Brewman Machinery Equipment Co.

For our wort and beer transfers, we use Endress-Hauser ProMag line. Very spendy new, but we've found used in great condition for ~$300. We have a ProMag 10H and 30H.

These are magneto-hydrodynamic, so no moving parts or bearings in contact with the product. Nice smooth pipe that's easy to clean.

Interface cards are available if you want to connect to something, and EH has excellent customer service--even 'though we're not the original purchasers!
            Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
            Terminal Gravity Brewing,
            Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

Working...
            X