Wall mount drip tray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall mount drip tray

We are looking for a wall mount drip tray with glass rinser that can fit 12 taps, this will be mounted to our cold room. Found a few online but not sure of the quality. Can anyone suggest a company they were happy with?

Thanks

Fox equipment.

Comment

I checked Foxx already, they only have small ones and none with a glass rinser.

Comment

Micro Matic?
        Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
        Terminal Gravity Brewing,
        Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

Micromatic seems to only go up to 8 faucets with a rinser, I'm wondering if I should just build a shelf to install a surface mount drip tray and make my own backsplash?

Comment

Originally posted by Onebadsc View Post
            I checked Foxx already, they only have small ones and none with a glass rinser.
            Call Foxx and talk to them in Denver. They will custom fabricate any size you want. I had them custom make one for 12 taps with a glass rinser to fit exactly into a box out in the wall.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

We used ACU in CA. https://www.acumetalfab.com/pages/wa...beer-drip-tray
              We have 16 taps and two rinsers.

Comment

Google UBC Group here in Canada

Comment

I used this company www.qualityequipmentcompany.com/ It is good quality and they let you customize it. Good price as well.

Comment

Great, thanks for all the replies, I will check them out!

Comment

Just call Foxx Equipment. The added a glass rinser to the tray I ordered.

Comment

As the others have said, you should give Foxx Equipment a call and talk to them directly. I know for sure they can custom fabricate what you need.

Good luck!~

Comment

Working...
                        X