No announcement yet.

New canning contractor

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jebzter
    I do believe that you need the address of where the can was made on the label. Check out the TTB label requirements, CA follows the same requirements for their labeling standards. While label approval is no longer required in the state, they will take issue with labels that do not meet standards. Don't forget that CalRecycle will also want to approve your labels.

    Leave a comment:

  • zerohelix
    started a topic New canning contractor

    New canning contractor

    Hey guys, so I'm a contract brewing company with a question.

    I'm looking to change my brewing contractor because I think the new one is giving me a better deal. The problem is all my cans have the old contractor's city and state on them. My new contractor is in the same state but different city.

    Would I still be able to use my old cans, with the new contractor's permission, or would I have to invest in all new cans just because of the city name?

    Thank you.