Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough with the stickers!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Enough with the stickers!

    Someone should make up a Venn diagram of: Trump Supporters, Flat Earthers and Brewers who put stickers everywhere.
    Brewmaster, Minocqua Brewing Company
    tbriggs@minocquabrewingcompany.com
    "Your results may vary"

  • #2
    Ted, your a grumpier old man than I am ;-)

    Comment


    • #3
      Take Note.....

      Originally posted by Ted Briggs View Post
      Someone should make up a Venn diagram of: Trump Supporters, Flat Earthers and Brewers who put stickers everywhere.
      Acronyms are possibly even worse, along with everyone attempting to concoct drinks that are " not " beer with every possible ridiculous title for such under the sun......
      OR the attempt to make brewing beer more science than art which it will never be, and people who attept this will miss the mark horribly.

      Also take note. I am not attempting to sell anyone on Flat Earth, but
      Aviation flys strictly with flat earth maps, and they do not correct in level flight for " any " Earth curvature which should have to happen in a matter of minutes with constant nose down in flight alterations. This does not happen.
      Also, no Engineering calculation whatsoever has ever found " curved water " anywhere on the planet. It simply does not exist as far as engineering physics or what your senses can tell you.
      Your are taught the moon is the cause of tides, but it does not do a bloody thing to lakes?/? RIGHT!
      Nothing anyone has been taught is very close to what is really happening.
      The Sun is not burning Hydrogen and is not a Fusion reactor, but an " Electric " body that is tranforming energy from a counterspace dimension.......
      The only place there is fusion is in the flares.
      Also universe is created and destroyed 22 trillion time a second. Human perception is at a frame rate in the range of 16-30 in visible light range.
      Both perception and thought are highly limited.
      The number of thing that humans have been lied to about and then bought into is " Stellar."
      The problem is belief which is a mind virus. Belief is nothing more than what the ego fancies is " True."
      NOTHING MORE.
      Warren Turner
      Industrial Engineering Technician
      HVACR-Electrical Systems Specialist
      Moab Brewery
      The Thought Police are Attempting to Suppress Free Speech and Sugar coat everything. This is both Cowardice and Treason given to their own kind.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Starcat View Post
        Acronyms are possibly even worse, along with everyone attempting to concoct drinks that are " not " beer with every possible ridiculous title for such under the sun......
        OR the attempt to make brewing beer more science than art which it will never be, and people who attept this will miss the mark horribly.

        Also take note. I am not attempting to sell anyone on Flat Earth, but
        Aviation flys strictly with flat earth maps, and they do not correct in level flight for " any " Earth curvature which should have to happen in a matter of minutes with constant nose down in flight alterations. This does not happen.
        Also, no Engineering calculation whatsoever has ever found " curved water " anywhere on the planet. It simply does not exist as far as engineering physics or what your senses can tell you.
        Your are taught the moon is the cause of tides, but it does not do a bloody thing to lakes?/? RIGHT!
        Nothing anyone has been taught is very close to what is really happening.
        The Sun is not burning Hydrogen and is not a Fusion reactor, but an " Electric " body that is tranforming energy from a counterspace dimension.......
        The only place there is fusion is in the flares.
        Also universe is created and destroyed 22 trillion time a second. Human perception is at a frame rate in the range of 16-30 in visible light range.
        Both perception and thought are highly limited.
        The number of thing that humans have been lied to about and then bought into is " Stellar."
        The problem is belief which is a mind virus. Belief is nothing more than what the ego fancies is " True."
        NOTHING MORE.
        well this took a weird turn

        Comment


        • #5
          Separating the Men from the Boys

          Originally posted by wlw33 View Post
          well this took a weird turn
          This book is for Men and will separate the men from the boys:
          http://www.strawmanstory.info/

          I went to a lecture in 1981 by Gordon Liddy. IN this talk given at University of Texas, he made it very clear that 99.99% of Americans were living lives of illusion.
          While that number has gone down in this age, there are quite a number of indicators that the braindead masses have declined further.
          This is by design, and is a sad commentary on the unsustainable reality that is collapsing as we speak.
          Truthsayers are never popular, nor do they want to be. Their purpose is to point out what should be self evident and obvious while everyone else is off in pretense and artifice.

          Star
          Warren Turner
          Industrial Engineering Technician
          HVACR-Electrical Systems Specialist
          Moab Brewery
          The Thought Police are Attempting to Suppress Free Speech and Sugar coat everything. This is both Cowardice and Treason given to their own kind.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Starcat View Post
            Acronyms are possibly even worse, along with everyone attempting to concoct drinks that are " not " beer with every possible ridiculous title for such under the sun......
            OR the attempt to make brewing beer more science than art which it will never be, and people who attept this will miss the mark horribly.

            Also take note. I am not attempting to sell anyone on Flat Earth, but
            Aviation flys strictly with flat earth maps, and they do not correct in level flight for " any " Earth curvature which should have to happen in a matter of minutes with constant nose down in flight alterations. This does not happen.
            Also, no Engineering calculation whatsoever has ever found " curved water " anywhere on the planet. It simply does not exist as far as engineering physics or what your senses can tell you.
            Your are taught the moon is the cause of tides, but it does not do a bloody thing to lakes?/? RIGHT!
            Nothing anyone has been taught is very close to what is really happening.
            The Sun is not burning Hydrogen and is not a Fusion reactor, but an " Electric " body that is tranforming energy from a counterspace dimension.......
            The only place there is fusion is in the flares.
            Also universe is created and destroyed 22 trillion time a second. Human perception is at a frame rate in the range of 16-30 in visible light range.
            Both perception and thought are highly limited.
            The number of thing that humans have been lied to about and then bought into is " Stellar."
            The problem is belief which is a mind virus. Belief is nothing more than what the ego fancies is " True."
            NOTHING MORE.
            This is why you should say no to drugs!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ted Briggs View Post
              Someone should make up a Venn diagram of: Trump Supporters, Flat Earthers and Brewers who put stickers everywhere.
              NO KIDDING! When did it become cool to go to someone else's brewery and put your stickers all over everything? I come in on a Sunday and there are brewery stickers all over my forklift, front door, bathroom stalls, taproom walls, and on.
              Linus Hall
              Yazoo Brewing
              Nashville, TN
              [url]www.yazoobrew.com[/url]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by lhall View Post
                NO KIDDING! When did it become cool to go to someone else's brewery and put your stickers all over everything? I come in on a Sunday and there are brewery stickers all over my forklift, front door, bathroom stalls, taproom walls, and on.
                You have to keep a razor knife around to remove them and the occasional man-bun - HA
                Brewmaster, Minocqua Brewing Company
                tbriggs@minocquabrewingcompany.com
                "Your results may vary"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Starcat View Post
                  This book is for Men and will separate the men from the boys:
                  http://www.strawmanstory.info/

                  I went to a lecture in 1981 by Gordon Liddy. IN this talk given at University of Texas, he made it very clear that 99.99% of Americans were living lives of illusion.
                  While that number has gone down in this age, there are quite a number of indicators that the braindead masses have declined further.
                  This is by design, and is a sad commentary on the unsustainable reality that is collapsing as we speak.
                  Truthsayers are never popular, nor do they want to be. Their purpose is to point out what should be self evident and obvious while everyone else is off in pretense and artifice.

                  Star
                  blue pill or red pill?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Wait--I though we were mostly living lives of quiet desperation?
                    Timm Turrentine

                    Brewerywright,
                    Terminal Gravity Brewing,
                    Enterprise. Oregon.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      dick.jpg

                      OK, I'm going to go off on a tangent, but it will involve stickers, not tinfoilhattery. Hereabouts in Michigan, most small breweries have a 'sticker collection', generally on the cold room door or similar location. Usually it is composed of brewery stickers accumulated by the staff in their travels, but also will include stickers from, say, the local hop farm or maltings (we have quite a few of those, particularly hop farms.)(Michigan hops RULE) I've actually taken to keeping a stash of stickers in my coat pocket to offer to other breweries when I visit. Pretty much no overlap with Trump supporters or flat Earthers, Ted! At least, I tell myself.

                      That's not my sticker story, though. It's about having a booth at a beer festival. Back in the day, time after time, I'd be in the booth with my boss, the head brewer of a venerable brewpub, when some mook would come up and ask if we had stickers. <pause><look at each other> "We've got beer?" Said mook wanders off, without beer. This happened enough that one time as I was getting ready to leave home to work a festival, I thought, "You want stickers?" and quickly drew a crude black-on-white line drawing of a dick in Microsoft Paint, and printed a couple sheets of 2x2 dick stickers. Of course, we didn't give them out to attendees, but every brewery found them in unexpected places for months afterward. Over the years it's become something of a 'secret handshake' amongst us....

                      Ps. Didn't think it wise to upload the graphic, but anyone who wants it is welcome.

                      Pps. What yanks my crank is the folks who come up to your booth, grab a (not dick) sticker, and leave without trying a beer. Man, fuck those folks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This is not mine but I too Weep.

                        "Because the Earth has curved space around itself, due to mass, it bends the very concept of a "straight line" into a circle around itself. If the plane didn't follow this geodesic it would be climbing or descending. This is what DEFINES ascending/descending.

                        Ignoring secondary changes such as the weight of the plane (as it burns fuel) and the atmosphere itself (air density is constantly changing) then to remain at a fixed altitude the plane (pilot or autopilot) has to adjust the controls to maintain a specific amount of LIFT to offset exactly the constant acceleration due to gravity -- that amount of LIFT doesn't change as you fly around the world. The plane cannot tell the difference between "straight-and-level" and this geodesic - it IS straight-and-level from that inertial reference frame. Every bit of excess LIFT causes the plane to climb and any shortage causes it to descend, that is all there is to it.

                        You guys talking about having to descend so many thousands of feet per minute are completely and utterly confused about how gravity works - what an incredible indictment of our educational system. I weep"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm sooo sorry I brought up Flat Earthers in a post that was just meant to be funny. ( I was worried Id get ranters about Trump. )

                          This thread Officially changed to coming up with a Venn diagram of Brewers who put stickers everywhere, Brewers who wear flip-flops and man-buns, and Because of this other thread, Brewers who name their tanks.

                          https://discussions.probrewer.com/sh...-Other-Vessels
                          Brewmaster, Minocqua Brewing Company
                          tbriggs@minocquabrewingcompany.com
                          "Your results may vary"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ted Briggs View Post
                            I'm sooo sorry I brought up Flat Earthers in a post that was just meant to be funny. ( I was worried Id get ranters about Trump. )

                            This thread Officially changed to coming up with a Venn diagram of Brewers who put stickers everywhere, Brewers who wear flip-flops and man-buns, and Because of this other thread, Brewers who name their tanks.

                            https://discussions.probrewer.com/sh...-Other-Vessels


                            You should also include brewers who make venn diagrams....that should surely (and don't call me Shirly) cause the discussion to implode on itself into a quantum sigularity

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ted Briggs View Post
                              I'm sooo sorry I brought up Flat Earthers in a post that was just meant to be funny. ( I was worried Id get ranters about Trump. )

                              This thread Officially changed to coming up with a Venn diagram of Brewers who put stickers everywhere, Brewers who wear flip-flops and man-buns, and Because of this other thread, Brewers who name their tanks.

                              https://discussions.probrewer.com/sh...-Other-Vessels
                              Honestly, this reminds me of The Kentucky Fried Movie...Fistful of Yen.

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JGjTT9IhTU

                              It would be so cool to re-shoot that scene in a brewery. I can just picture the dude in the flip-flops (which are actually Birkenstocks, aren't they??) saying: "But, I name my tanks!"

                              Mike

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X