Dry hopping with Crosby Hop Hash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry hopping with Crosby Hop Hash

Hey all, curious about people's experiences dry hopping with Crosby Hop Hash. I just got some for the first time. I was surprised at the size and density of the chunks in this product(large and heavy). I put a bit in a small sample of beer and it seemed like it didn't want to dissolve readily like a T90 pellet does, I stirred the sample a bit to dissolve the chunk, two days later it looks like the sample will have a permanent haze. I'm now leary of dry hopping a West Coast with the Hash because I want a clear beer in the end. Any thoughts, tips, experiences would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Rich

Originally posted by Rooh View Post
    Hey all, curious about people's experiences dry hopping with Crosby Hop Hash. I just got some for the first time. I was surprised at the size and density of the chunks in this product(large and heavy). I put a bit in a small sample of beer and it seemed like it didn't want to dissolve readily like a T90 pellet does, I stirred the sample a bit to dissolve the chunk, two days later it looks like the sample will have a permanent haze. I'm now leary of dry hopping a West Coast with the Hash because I want a clear beer in the end. Any thoughts, tips, experiences would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Rich
    That has been a while since I have been able to get my hands on hop hash, but I would definitely not use it as a dry hop. I have always used it as Whirlpool addition. That's just my experience with the product, way too much resin to dissolve on the cold side.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X