Spectroquant Pharo 300 Software Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectroquant Pharo 300 Software Help

Does anyone have a copy of the "Supplementary Software Analysis Method for the Brewing Industry" for the Merek Spectroquant Pharo 300 spectrometer? It's an older spec, but functions fine. The supplementary software was erased when it went in for repairs recently, and unfortunately we only have an empty box that used to contain the software USB in question. Without that software we cannot preform the necessary tests. I have spent hours on the phone with multiple techs and people from the manufacturer and other science companies who sell their products to no avail. I even thought I found a copy a couple times. Apparently they no longer have any actual copies. So if anyone happens to have a copy of this that they no longer need or any advice otherwise it would be greatly appreciated.

This eBay post similar? https://www.ebay.com/itm/27464644234...f4c766292e8e29
    “We’re your friends,” said my attorney. “We’re not like the others.” HS Thompson (1937-2005)

Comment

Otherwise, looks like the spec has a screen, so you can interface directly from the keypad. Can you set a wavelength, zero, read a sample?
      If you need software to export out to a PC, there a variety of ways- most use some emulation of the keyboard wedge.
      “We’re your friends,” said my attorney. “We’re not like the others.” HS Thompson (1937-2005)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210303_160436.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	306168 That is the spectrometer I have. I need the supplementary software shown. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210303_160427.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	306167
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X