Brewery Fermentation Graphs Google Sheets / Excel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery Fermentation Graphs Google Sheets / Excel

Hey, I've tried looking through the forums but can't really find a discussion already looking at Fermentation graphs.

I've just moved to a new Brewery and wanted to implement a fermentation tracking graph. The brewery I came from had a really good Excel system that worked out quite a few components of the fermentation and plotted a graph of the progress.
    It worked out the current ABV and highlighted if it was in or out of spec, you could input if Dextrose was added and it would make alterations to the Gravity to compensate. It worked out attenuation etc etc

My abilities on Google Sheets are very very limited and I'm wondering if anyone has access to a system that they use and are happy with and would be happy to share a Brewer in need please?

Thanks in advance​

Just started reading this forum again, apologies for long delay. ASBC (asbcnet.org) has two spreadsheets for download that chart fermentation profiles. I can help navigate.
    Best, Scott
    Analysis Laboratory
    “We’re your friends,” said my attorney. “We’re not like the others.” HS Thompson (1937-2005)

Comment

Working...
    X