Phantasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantasm

Has anyone ever used the new combo of Phantasm and Cosmic Punch. If so what results did you get from it. Also, is there a way to get it on a homebrewing level?

There’s a couple threads over the thebrewery subreddit. Sounds like some are getting promising results and others are kinda still figuring it out. We felt it gave a lot of that white wine character out of the whirlpool and it faded after fermentation and dry hopping. Trying it in a lager next. I believe the minimum order quantity is something like 30 lbs @ $30/lb, so if you’re after a small amount, you would need to find someone else to either make the purchase or take what you don’t want off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by H00KY View Post
      There’s a couple threads over the thebrewery subreddit. Sounds like some are getting promising results and others are kinda still figuring it out. We felt it gave a lot of that white wine character out of the whirlpool and it faded after fermentation and dry hopping. Trying it in a lager next. I believe the minimum order quantity is something like 30 lbs @ $30/lb, so if you’re after a small amount, you would need to find someone else to either make the purchase or take what you don’t want off your hands.
      I saw the other week they released a lager version of cosmic punch

Comment

Working...
      X