• beauxman
    replied
    Talk about clueless...

-Beaux

Leave a comment:

• tariq khan
    replied
    !

I really enjoyed this thread..........unbelievable really!

Cheers !

Tariq (Big Ridge Brewery, Surrey ,B.C.)

Leave a comment:

• Scott M
    replied
    Now that's humor, right there!!

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Colin D'Orge
    replied
    Hello. I am a three month experienced extract homebrewer and I've saved up money by washing cats for rich housewives and detailing vespas, now I'm opening a belgian style brewpub in the heart of the amazon jungle. How much yeast do I need? Also my main consumer base will be the only surviving tribe of true cannibal-head hunters, what kind of brewery insurance should I get? Any ideas how to keep pirannahs out of a hot liquor tank? Also, you all suck and are terrible people if my business fails!

Leave a comment:

• mic_mac
    replied
    . . . & I was thanking Banjo for bringing this much fun into our lives
    cheers
    MikeMcG

Leave a comment:

• lhall
    replied
    Umm, Banjo was just the person who referred the original poster, Don, to probrewer after he posted his question on realbeer.com.

Leave a comment:

• liammckenna
    replied
    mmm bar towel squeeguns.

My first question is ' Does Banjo have five strings or, a mere four?'

I guess I'll be the first to mention that there is obviously a vibrant market for good brewers in Liberia.

God bless Liberia. Push that envelope.

Just make sure to make than an SASE.

Pax.

Liam

Leave a comment:

• Ted Briggs
    replied
    This guy remindes me of a totoly clueless owner whos interview for a Ass. Brewer job years ago consisted of one question: "Do you know how to work the machine?" Now having seen Ghostbusters i know when to say im a god, so i just said "yes I do". Later me and my new Head Brewer were laughing stiches-
    Thanks all for the great laugh- especialy the Liberian Prince comment
    PS: lets find this Banjo dude and make him drink a pint of bar towel sqeezens.

Leave a comment:

• Scott M
    replied
    Originally posted by mic_mac
    So nice to get referrals from our parent forum!!

RegisterLoginHelp Find sites about Go Home Top Sites Site Info What's Hot Toolbar For Site Owners Get Info probrewer.com
    ProBrewer.Com

About ProBrewer.Com (probrewer.com): Resource site serving all trades of the specialty beer industry. Includes news, suppliers directory, on-line tools, and discussion board. none Star(No reviews yet) 349,096Alexa Traffic Rank Alexa Traffic Rank
    A measure of a website's popularity.

Average Load Time for Probrewer.com - Fast (1.711 Seconds), 62% of sites are slower.

Contact Info: Update your listing data using our Self-service tools.

Real Beer, Inc.
    2325 Third St
    San Francisco, CA 94107
    US
    dnsadmin@realbranding.com
    Last edited by Scott M; 11-21-2009, 12:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• burcher
    replied
    well, his name is banjo. paddle faster!

Leave a comment:

• mic_mac
    replied
    Now we know who to thank for this bit of fun . . .

http://www.realbeer.com/discussions/...ad.php?t=20973

Cheers Banjo!

MikeMcG

Leave a comment:

• Scott M
    replied
    Almost missed this one!! Where did this guy work, cause I don't ever want to have a beer there; and thank God the brewery he will be operating is in Africa!

Does anyone think he bought a copy, or read John Palmer's "How to Brew", "Brewing Classic Styles" by John Palmer and Jamil Zainasheff or "Designing Great Beers" by Ray Daniels? I don't think he knows what ProMash is!!

This is great comedy! I'm, well.....Click image for larger version

Name:	ROFLx[1].gif
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	189553Click image for larger version

ID:	189553Click image for larger version

ID:	189553

Leave a comment:

• Vendetta
    replied
    Keep it simple

Recipes in this world are abundant, and hop schedules are not a secret for those who invest any effort at all. A recipe is just that, and the devil is in the details, and the technique. Gordon Ramsay has many books that detail his recipes, but you might find it rather difficult to clone one of his restaurants if you lack the skills of execution, and an understanding of your particular equipment. Compound that with the drinking sensibilities of LIBERIA, and you likely have a recipe for disaster. Most of the third world countries I have been to (about a dozen so far) have not developed a palate for what most of us would consider "craft beer," and if you cater to North American sensibilities, you will likely end up drinking the beer all by yourself. You will probably have to keep it light in color, and low in bitterness (which, by the way, you, at this level should regard generically and mathematically). Basically, shoot for 2-3 macro style products, and don't be surprised if you fall short of that mark for reasons of technical inability. Sarcasm is not nearly so hard to understand as brewing.

Leave a comment:

• beermkr
    replied
    See now we have pissed him off and we will never see that 64 million dollars US that is sitting in the Liberian bank account of his late finance minister father

R/

Leave a comment:

• beertje46
    replied
    Originally posted by BrewinLou
    "
    You come here with hat in hand offing neither tits nor tasty sammich.
    So sayeth the Godfather.
    I'm not sure I'd want to see any tits from this group, I will take that sammich though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X