Ekos Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ekos Software

Looking at Ekos to manage recipes, production etc. Any users out there willing to share insights?

Regards,

Mark

Mark

Well I don't know where you are in your process but we have been implementing ekos for a year now. It's a bear, if you're a small brewery, self distributing and small staff it will require more care and feeding than its worth. Ekos seem more interested in large breweries (read that as breweries that spend more money).

Jim

Comment

Better have some staff with time to fill in all the steps. Gave it a try in our place and ended up just going with TTB Tamer. A lot less moving parts. I think Ekos is a great program if you are a production brewery with staff to manage, not so good for a two or three man shop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

If you're still looking for a software solution, we have two versions to choose from. Our Base version offers a visually intuitve dashboard for complete production planning and communication. The PRO version integrates inventory and raw materials management behind the scenes of the same dashboard. We love working with breweries of all sizes from nano to regional! Check out www.brewplanner.com/plans to learn more and reach out with questions. support@brewplanner.com

Comment

Working...
        X