Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Kitchen added to brewery taproom floorplan. Amend Brewer's Notice with TTB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kitchen added to brewery taproom floorplan. Amend Brewer's Notice with TTB?

Hey all,

During the government shutdown, unfortunately I can't pick up the phone and dial my buddy at the TTB. So I am wondering if any of you might have some knowledge on the subject. We are going to build a kitchen pad in one corner of our taproom (in MT). Question, do we need to amend our Fed TTB license to show where our nachos are going to be made, or do they just care if beer is being moved around and therefore not need to amend the floorplan for our brewer's notice? Any thoughts would be helpful. Thinking at this point to send in an amendment just to get my spot in line so if I need to it happens in the next year.

Nachos

I may have answered your question on the BA message board too, but yes I would recommend amending with TTB. They want to know what areas are publicly accessible, and usually ask where the food equipment is located.
    Dan Christopherson
    Christopherson Brew Law
    Littleton, CO 80128
    (720) 515-8773
    dan@brew.law
    brew.law

Comment

How did you know about the Nachos?

Originally posted by Brew Law View Post
      I may have answered your question on the BA message board too, but yes I would recommend amending with TTB. They want to know what areas are publicly accessible, and usually ask where the food equipment is located.
      I appreciate the help.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X