Problems with PermitsOnline? ANSWER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with PermitsOnline? ANSWER!

Good day ladies and gents. I don't know about any of you, but ever since the big "upgrade" last July for PermitsOnline, I had had nothing but problems. Pages didn't display correctly, buttons would lock the screen and it would not move forward, etc., etc. I tried browser after browser, ran updates, tried my iPad and iPhone, and finally had some success on my home Mac, but still couldn't do anything from work, where I really needed to.
    Perhaps I'm just unusually thick, but if you happen to have had any of these problems, I'm sure you've also checked these forums to no avail, so I figured I'd just go ahead and post the solution here to save anyone the troubles I had.

if you type ttbonline.gov/permitsonline into your browser, all of this chaos ensues.
    if you type https://www.ttbonline.gov/permitsonline into your browser... everything works.

I hope this helps even one person avoid the head-bashing frustration I had.

Cheers.

I can confirm. I had this same issue for a bit, and realized that somehow the www.ttbonline.gov/permitsonline verison worked perfected.
    Dan Christopherson
    Christopherson Brew Law
    Littleton, CO 80128
    (720) 515-8773
    dan@brew.law
    brew.law

Comment

Working...
    X