Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Devices for Delivery Drivers

Afternoon,

Just checking in to see if anybody has any recommendations for tablet/mobile printers that may be used to issue invoices that properly reflect keg returns. We use Ekos but we currently deduct keg returns in hand-written format on both invoices (I know, not efficent but it's worked for us so far).

We're trying to step our game up and we have some options on the table but I figured I'd post up in here and see if anybody has any devices they would recommend.

Thanks!

Hey Mike,

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for as our company is an alternative management platform to EKOS but we provide what you're describing as standard for our customers' delivery drivers. Each driver would go out on a mobile, and when delivering, scan the QR coded labels that we provide on the kegs to track where they've gone, and scan back any returns. You can see how it would work here: https://ticketing.premiersystems.com...article/279274

If you are interested in finding out a bit more I could show you how it would work over a video call, my email is sam@premiersystems.com

Cheers
    Sam

Comment

Working...
    X