Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for information on buying fermenters and vats online.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for information on buying fermenters and vats online.

**USED EQUIPMENT**

I am getting ready to start the process of opening a brewery and plan on acquiring the equipment I need in the meanwhile. I could not find another thread with this information- if there is one please direct me.

The questions I have are specifically how to get used equipment from another brewery or auction shipped to my State.
    -What is the price range to get shipped (I know it ranges with the distance, size of parts, and other factors)
    -Would it be cheaper to try and fill a whole truck rather than some equipment at a time.
    -Which companies are the most common- or websites that are useful to find a trucking company for this?
    -What happens if I do not have a forklift yet likely need one to unload from the truck? (Do some/all trucks have them?)
    -And is there a way to pay cash for equipment remotely (I live in one State and would like to buy something and have it shipped from another State.)

Thank you in advance to those who find time to help answer!
    Last edited by lithguy; 01-06-2021, 08:14 AM.

Shipping costs vary greatly on many factors, and rates are very high right now; you want to be as efficient with shipping as possible, so full trucks are the way to go. If you do not have a forktruck or other equipment for unloading and standing tanks, you will want to hire a rigging company. If the tanks are small, you may be able to request a truck with a liftgate. Money wire, ACH, or check are common ways to make payment, or even by credit card.

Send me an email (jeremy.king@craftkettle.com), and we can set up a time to talk about your plans and I can get you a quote for equipment from Craft Kettle: https://craftkettle.com/ We coordinate the shipping to you once the equipment is built.

We have a brewhouse in Long Island at South Shore, one in Mechanicville at Fairways of the Halfmoon.
    _
    JEREMY KING
    Brewery Design Consultant, Experienced Commercial Brewer
    jeremy.king@craftkettle.com​ | d 504.930.4462 (schedule a call)

CRAFT KETTLE BREWING EQUIPMENT
    1600 Tchoupitoulas St New Orleans, LA 70130​ | p 855.953.8853
    www.craftkettle.com
    @craftkettle

Comment

Working...
    X