Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brewery relocation: cost per square foot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery relocation: cost per square foot?

Not sure where to post this. We're an established brewery potentially looking for a new home, for complicated reasons.

Any metrics out there on a general cost per square foot on moving a brewery operation into an existing, non-brewery warehouse? Not so much an upgrade other than additional storage space and room for more tanks. More the CSF on process piping, mechanical, water, etc.

Obviously it varies a ton, but if anyone has anything to share, I'd appreciate it greatly. TIA.

Hey, Fullsteam

You're looking for costs of plumbing, electrical upgrades, running glycol piping, etc?

Comment

Where are you located? We would love to help on anything you need. We do Drains, Floor coatings, Polish and have Concrete companies we work close with nationwide. We can figure out the best way to save you the absolute most money. I deal with Food and Beverage facilities daily to slash as much money and headaches as possible. Feel free to reach out. I do Free consulting as well, and work with many many suppliers that pass on savings to my clients.
      Chris Klein
      Cell 541-510-1080
      Office (503) 769-6823
      WWW.CASCADEFLOORS.COM
      chris@cascadefloors.com

Comment

Working...
      X