Lauter Tun manufacturer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lauter Tun manufacturer

Any other high quality manufacturers out there. After 6 years looking to replace our LT. We had a 20bbl LT built for us in the beginning with a acme thread driven variable height rake setup, and it just never worked. We have since taken this thing way beyond what it was poorly designed for. I have brewed on Huppman, JVNW, Steinecker, and Marks systems. I am looking to now order a 30bbl LT. Want well designed plates and a flawless rake and grain out design. I dont want to mess with fly by night manufacturers. I have emailed AAA, Steinecker, and Huppmann. Any other high quality builder that you think might waste thier time to do a stand alone LT?

Check out Specific Mechanical.

Comment

For that size, you can't go wrong with Alpha Brewing Ops.

Comment

If you are prepared to go German - Kaspar Schulz, Moeschle, Braukon, Caspary
        dick

Comment

Originally posted by beerbeer95648 View Post
          Any other high quality manufacturers out there. After 6 years looking to replace our LT. We had a 20bbl LT built for us in the beginning with a acme thread driven variable height rake setup, and it just never worked. We have since taken this thing way beyond what it was poorly designed for. I have brewed on Huppman, JVNW, Steinecker, and Marks systems. I am looking to now order a 30bbl LT. Want well designed plates and a flawless rake and grain out design. I dont want to mess with fly by night manufacturers. I have emailed AAA, Steinecker, and Huppmann. Any other high quality builder that you think might waste thier time to do a stand alone LT?
          ICC Northwest (Formally JVNW)

Comment

Working...
          X