Who makes a good sprayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes a good sprayer

I have tried every type of garden hose type sprayer that Lowes sells and they all are total POS's. Can anyone refer me to someone who makes or sells a durable adjustable sprayer??
    Jeff Byrne

Strahman Washdown Nozzles
    Originally posted by Jephro
    I have tried every type of garden hose type sprayer that Lowes sells and they all are total POS's. Can anyone refer me to someone who makes or sells a durable adjustable sprayer??
    Expensive but worth every penny.
    Cheers & I'm out!
    David R. Pierce
    NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
    POB 343
    New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

I use an industrial washdown spray nozzle from Goodyear (purchased at Home Depot for $6) which usually lasts me at least 6 months. But if you work your sprayer pretty hard I would recommend the Strahman.

Comment

Nothing like as Strahman. Around a couple hundred bucks and worth it. Lasts forever and makes quick work of what you need done. Be careful not to hold backwards and spray as it is not pleasant in the face.

Comment

Strahman sprayer wil be the best and last sprayer you will ever buy. Mine are at three years of brutal use and still work as good as the day we bought them

Comment

Originally posted by JaxBrewer
            Strahman sprayer wil be the best and last sprayer you will ever buy. Mine are at three years of brutal use and still work as good as the day we bought them
            I have two that are ten years old. The rubber on the handle is showing wear but they still work great. Worth every penny!
            Cheers & I'm out!
            David R. Pierce
            NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
            POB 343
            New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Well, Strahman it is..

With that many testimonials in that little time I am sold.

Thanks
              Jeff
              Jeff Byrne

Comment

ALSO check out Koch supplies (bunzlpd.com), they carry Straham; I have one of their (koch) brand of the same nozzle, in service for 3 years now, and about 40 bucks cheaper....
                Paul Thomas
                Brewer
                Sockeye Brewing
                www.sockeyebrew.com

Comment

Strahman makes a model called the Mini M-70, which is just a durable as its big brother the M70, but only costs about $70...

Comment

Cheap garden hose nozzles are exactly that, cheap. I am on my last working (not very well) garden nozzle and will never buy them again. The expensive ones mentioned will pay for themselves eventually and are nicely insulated, you just have to get use to the bulk and price!
                    Big Willey
                    "You are what you is." FZ

Comment

I have a Strahman nozzle but the metal trigger finally broke off. Any ideas where to find another?
                      Glacier Brewing Company
                      406-883-2595
                      info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

I got mine from FW Webb. Ask for Gary Rose. He was very helpful. If you have a M-70 or a Mini M-70, the parts diagram is attached...

F.W. Webb Company
                        3 Slater Road Cranston, RI 02920
                        Cranston, RI 02920
                        Phone: 401-463-3741 or 800-795-6390
                        Fax: 401-463-4103
                        Attached Files

Comment

Strahman M-70 Sprayer

I ordered an M-70 and have been using it for almost 2 weeks. This product should be in every brewhouse. Thanks everyone for the great advice!

Jeff Byrne
                          Jeff Byrne

Comment

Working...
                          X