Professional brewers cooperative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional brewers cooperative

Please join this new Facebook group for brewery professionals. Hopefully it can become what ProBrewer used to be.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/357384535527524

I'm just intrigued.

I have been contributing and occasionally asking questions on this site for, I think about 15 years (I've deleted loads of old posts so not sure when I started. Apart from all the zillions of ads & sales pitch responses from Chinese suppliers in particular (very annoying in my view), and inevitably a few from home brewers, what is it that has changed so much that it doesn't fulfil what you want it to do. Thanks.

dick

Comment

I will try it.

Comment

Just so you know, there are some of us that will never be on Facebook. Full stop.
        Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Ditto. What he said.

Comment

I completely get the no Facebook thing. We want to try to transplant to other sites in the future if we are successful there. I wanted a place where professional brewers could go to swap recipes, tools, equipment, etc. without fees, etc. No ads from Chinese companies. Just basically no BS.

Comment

Originally posted by fearless1 View Post
              Please join this new Facebook group for brewery professionals. Hopefully it can become what ProBrewer used to be.
              While I applaud any and all ways to unite craft brewers, we'd love objective feedback on what you think we are doing wrong. If you can spare the time, feel free to email me at jeff@probrewer.com or just reply here. This goes for everyone by the way, not just fearless1/fearless2.

Cheers,
              Jeff

Comment

Seems to me that this site used to be dedicated to sharing knowledge. Now looks like a jobs platform. It didn't help to take away classifieds. I like to know what's on the market. And no; it's not worth signing in to a whole different website for that. Plenty of used equipment sites out there. IMO, Probrewer is still the best thing out there. MBAA is also good with lots of technical resources. What do you want this site to be?
                Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Working...
                X