Make it a requirement to post salary ranges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make it a requirement to post salary ranges

Can we please have it be a requirement that anyone posting a job opening must include a realistic salary range? By realistic I mean not pulling the $1-$100,000 range. I and others am sick of wasting my time and jumping through hoops to be offered a pathetic hourly rate for a job that requires 2-5 years of experience and a brewing certificate.

Agreed! On top of possibly wasting my time it is an equity issue.
    All posts to the NTEN job board require a salary or range. Read why we made this decision and why your organization should too.

Comment

If applying for job by yourself is too difficult for you, pay job coach to do it for you.

Just because it is not conveniently posted it does not mean that potential employer is not serious about finding right candidate.

Before you reply the job wanted post do your homework and look up medium pay for job title and location.

Employers usually value self starters.

Comment

YES!
        I hate how often you have to work to apply and tailor your resume for a position just to find out it's not worth the money to take. A lot of people are willing to move for a good brewery job, so don't waste both parties' time. I stopped wasting my time with those that didn't post a range years ago. As I see it, they are lazy, trying to get you for the least amount money possible or both. It's a red flag in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty_Monk View Post
          If applying for job by yourself is too difficult for you, pay job coach to do it for you.

Just because it is not conveniently posted it does not mean that potential employer is not serious about finding right candidate.

Before you reply the job wanted post do your homework and look up medium pay for job title and location.

Employers usually value self starters.
          As a GABF and WBC winner with 14 years experience I don't want "medium pay" and I shouldn't have to jump through a bunch of hoops to find out that your salary range is outside of mine. Keep not posting salary and benefits and see how quickly the candidate quality drops for any position you post.

Comment

Working...
          X