See who need KN95 masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See who need KN95 masks

This is Kevin from China Kegco ,we supply kegs on this forum for many years ,we are the China keg factory . Our business based on Export ,since the COVID-19 erupt all over the world ,we lost a lots of business .Factory suspended !!
    We spent almost two months stay at home and eventually our life seems come to normal right now ,people shopping ,eat outside ,working everydays ,all the store here are open again ,my city Ningbo has 147 cases ,but no dead all cured ,so pls confident is we following your government suggestion ,you guys will win the war !!!

I hope the USA and other country will back to normal soon since we would like people gathering enjoy a cup of BEER ,this helps to our business

If you need any help like you want buy KN95 MASKS ,other COVID-19 related products ,you can also call me +86-15968945186 or drop me an email at kevin@kegco.com.cn ,we are now asssociated with serveral factories ,we can supply those products ,I hope this can do a little bit helpClick image for larger version

Name:	KN 95.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	300799
Working...
X