Free Webinar: Marketing Strategies to Increase Pandemic Era Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Webinar: Marketing Strategies to Increase Pandemic Era Sales

Hello ProBrewer community - Now more than ever, breweries need our support, and the best way that I can support my industry community is to provide educational opportunities to help brands learn how to better market and sell their beer. (don't worry, I do this for a living) If you would like me to provide you with a FREE webinar on the subject: Marketing Strategies to Increase Pandemic Era Sales, please reach out to me at julie@notyourhobbymarketing.com

I can teach this webinar LIVE to your brewery team, guild members, students, customers, affiliate partners, etc. OR I can provide a recording and the presentation slides. Email me to discuss more details and to work out the dates. This is my wheelhouse. I've been in the beer marketing and sales space for over a decade, and I would love to help others learn how to adapt to these crazy market conditions with my expertise and experience.

Brief summary of the webinar:

Marketing Strategies to Increase Pandemic Era Sales
    If you want your craft beverage business to survive the global health crisis, you’ve got to shift your perspective of our market as we know it. Adaptation is going to be your key to revenue and longevity. Here’s the thing, this environment is new for all of us, no one was prepared to tackle a pandemic when they started their craft beverage business. Online sales are a new concept, to go alcohol services seem to be the new normal, and having to take our brand experiences with consumers to the virtual world is a whole new ballgame. But what will separate the pack is how you approach our new market conditions and pivot your promotional strategies. Strategic sales and marketing techniques can help you weather the storm, regardless of how long it lasts. If you are devoting significant time to your marketing efforts, but not seeing the results you want, this webinar is for you. We’re going to tackle how to set up a new marketing plan for your brand for our adjusted market conditions, learn how to use social media marketing, email marketing, and how to optimize your website to increase sales, and review some marketing case studies from brands that are finding success even under the worst conditions. You will walk away from this webinar with the tools you need to sustain your craft beverage business throughout the course of the pandemic.

Cheers!

Julie Rhodes
Working...
X