Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query - Finding a graphic designer?

Hi,

I am looking to release a new line of products and was wondering if anyone had any tips or recommendations for sourcing an online graphic designer for label/concept development?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Cheers,
    Cameron

we have been struggling with this same thing. We were looking for help with our overall logo and aside from hiring a firm we looked into the competitions for graphic design. Like Fiverr. I believe that was the business we settled on.

Comment

I used designcrowd for the business logo.
      But I think with product labels etc. You would want to continuously utilize the same person/company to maintain an overall branding scheme throughout all of your products.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

If you guys want to talk to my designer, I'm sure he would love the extra work. His specialty is web design but he has done 5 of my labels thus far and we couldn't be happier. Shoot me an email at: James@urbanrenewbrew.com if you want his contact info.

Cheers,
        James

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, I'll start exploring these suggestions.

Comment

I have my own 6BBL brewery here in France, but my 'real' previous job was as a designer. Feel free to have a look at my designs on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Shakespe...=page_internal

Comment

Working...
            X