.5 micron stone source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .5 micron stone source

Looking for a .5 micron stone on a 1.5"TC for oxygenation. We currently use a 2 micron stone like this one http://www.gwkent.com/pico-carbonato...h-tc-15in.html Would like to get a finer stone to help absorb more oxygen during knock out. I haven't been able to find any larger stones at .5 micron, just little inch long ones aimed at homebrewers. Anyone know where I can find one? Thanks

.5 micron

I'm not sure if they'll do .5 micron, but WS Tyler is pretty good at that sort of filtration stuff. The product you want is the porostar laminate.....it isn't a stone, per say, but it acts exactly like it. It's more like a synthetic stone.

Comment

Interesting... do you know if it can stand up to caustic/acid?

Comment

Zahm & Nagel have full line of stones, both SS and ceramic. These are made specifically for carbonating and oxygenating beverages, and come with TC fittings installed.
        Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
        Terminal Gravity Brewing,
        Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by tfa1337 View Post
          Interesting... do you know if it can stand up to caustic/acid?
          You can get it in any alloy you want, I imagine, being it would be a custom job. But regular food grade SS should do the trick just fine.

But if Zahm and Nagel have one on the shelf, I'm sure that'll be way less expensive.

Comment

Working...
          X