Premier Stainless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier Stainless

Can anyone tell me if Premier Stainless Brewhouses and Fermenters are made in the US? If not, any other manufacturers in the US? Any input would be helpful. Thanks

Ultimately you should call Rob himself, but his company has created quite a name for itself and they create some of the best equipment second to JVNW, and possibly slightly more intuitive. I know for some of the tank shells he has shipped from overseas but all of the polishing, plumbing, final work, rack arms, jackets, legs, etc... are done top notch here with great hardware and electrics.

Comment

Premier Stainless

I will second South County's reply. Call or email Rob, he works very hard to supply a quality product and keep his customers happy. I know many people that brew with Premier Stainless Systems (including several of my coworkers) and I have never heard a bad word about him or his products.

Check out THIS thread..
      Last edited by Jephro; 06-29-2010, 04:11 PM.
      Jeff Byrne

Comment

Silver State Stainless, Moundhouse Nevada. Build out mostly wine equipment but just built a complete 25bbl system for Great Basin Brewing Co, here in Reno.

Comment

Thanks guys, I corresponded with Rob last night and he is a passionate guy that makes great equipment. I just asked if it was made overseas. Thanks for all your feedback.

Comment

I can't vouch for Premier as I have never used their stuff. I can vouch for Specific Mechanical though. Both used and new equipment has been great, customer service and tech support fantastic. And made in North America.

What did you find out about where Premier is manufacturing?
            COAST Brewing Company

Comment

Like was said, Premiere shells are manufactured in China and all the fittings are welded and polished in the USA. I am using a 60 bbl FV from Rob at the moment and it is great. Service is top notch, communication is top notch, tank is top notch. The manway design is far superior to almost all the other tanks in our brewery, including our 3 year old DME BBT and older JVNW FVs.
              Joel Halbleib
              Partner / Zymurgist
              Hive and Barrel Meadery
              6302 Old La Grange Rd
              Crestwood, KY
              www.hiveandbarrel.com

Comment

Premier Brewhouse

Can anyone tell me how a Premier kettle performs? In other words, does it provide a kick-ass boil (if wanted) without the use of a calandria? Cheers.

Comment

I worked a short time with their 7 BBL direct fired system, and yes, the boil is fantastic. The whirlpool function is also top notch.
                  Roger Greene

Comment

We just installed a BH from premier, the tanks and BH are awesome! However I think they are far too busy with working on other clients orders that they never even return my calls. They still haven't delivered all parts that were quoted over 8 months ago with the brewhouse and I have just purchased them from another manufacturer. Great tanks, just lousy customer service lately.

Comment

Working...
                    X