No announcement yet.

How Forums Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change the spell check language to British, or is it UK English - not foolproof as so many American spellings have now been incorporated into UK English that they are not always picked up. Bill Gates and cronies speak / write North American English, not UK English and have not edited a perfect UK English dictionaries

(Why did I bother replying ??) Haven't I got better things to do ?

Cheers
    dick

Comment

Originally posted by dick murton
      of course, Dick shoulda said "aint I got better things to do?"

cheers
      Mike McG
      (latest update - new floor mostly laid, water in, gas in, electricity not yet)
      Do you want to brew beer yourself? We've everything you need for that. From brewing buckets and brewing kettles to the malt! Make your own beer an enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by dick murton View Post
        Change the spell check language to British, or is it UK English - not foolproof as so many American spellings have now been incorporated into UK English that they are not always picked up. Bill Gates and cronies speak / write North American English, not UK English and have not edited a perfect UK English dictionaries

Cheers
        Man, in India I'm lost....American English or UK English....or is it something different all together?

But to stay on topic, do the light bulbs screw clockwise or counter clockwise in the UK? - Seems like one of us always does it backwards!

Comment

LED's are better.
          Brewmaster, Minocqua Brewing Company
          tbriggs@minocquabrewingcompany.com
          "Your results may vary"

Comment

Working...
          X