Brand builder for hire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand builder for hire!

If you are not getting the attention from your distributor your products deserve or you seek help with distribution acquisition or expansion, I believe I can help you. The benefit to you is representation at a fraction of the cost of hiring your own people. I pay my expenses and health benefits. You compensate me for my hard work on a per case basis. County by county or the entire state. Product roll-out, kick-off meetings, crew drives, wet samplings and three-channel selling are my strengths.

I am a "road warrior" who has 15 years experience in Craft and/or Import beer sales. Nearly 10 years with breweries (San Rafael, Widmer Brothers and Sierra Nevada) and 6 plus years with distributors (McCormick Beverage, Carroll Distributing and Horizon Beverage). Over 30 years of experience also includes California Glass Company wine bottle/cork/capsule sales in California, Food and Beverage experience with Hornblower Yachts in Berkeley and San Francisco and the Village Market in Oakland.

You can contact me directly at (925)212-0063 or by responding to this thread. I look forward to hearing from you and providing you with the results your quality hand-crafted beverages deserve!

Cheers!

Road Warrior

Hi;

what areas do you cover?

Comment

I needed you last year

I like your enthusiasm and wish you could have posted this time last year. We have since closed down the brewery. Sales and marketing that is the key to distribution based breweries, I just could not run the brewery and do the sales route alone, and the people we interviewed wanted full salary and the gas and commission included. Good luck to you.

Comment

Possibly interested. Jcuppy@oldskoolbrewerymt.com

Comment

Working...
        X