Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User manual for a bohemian system ?

Help everybody !

I started to play with my new toy, a 20bbl Bohemian brewhouse with some 40bbl fermenters.

When I opened the brewhouse control panel I had a little surprise: it’s a big spaghetti with a lot (more than a lot) bypasses and disconnections. I will need to rebuild it. But I don’t have any manual or schematics for that thing. If there is somebody on that planet who has that kind of manual or schematics and at the same time is nice enough to make a copy for an unknow friend, I would ready to pay money or/and beer in exchange. Maybe you know somebody who owned a similar system ? At least, maybe some pictures may help me ? I need to find something.

RH@Broue.com
    Attached Files

Ha ha ha ha....

Thats a good one.

No seriously bohemian was notorious for lack of schematics. I take it you haven't started up yet so you don't really know what is not functioning. I have had two systems and probably lend advice to specific problems. But as far as rebuilding your panel try to find out the year it was built (I'd say 95 or 96). I have access to a 96 that is pretty original and can probably take some pictures. Maybe someone out there has mapped out their panel.

Charlie

Comment

Hello fellow Monobloc Maniac,
      I have (what I think is) a Monobloc II. I had similar spaghetti-factory issues. I did find some schematics but they were not much help. I'd be happy to send you pics, give advice, whatever. What I found most helpful was a talented electrician with a lot of patience. Him and I traced what wires went where. Luck to ya', lemme know if I can help.

Prost!
      Dave
      Glacier Brewing Company
      406-883-2595
      info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Working...
      X