Wish us Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish us Luck

we are providing beer from our homebrew club and my brewery for the Alabama Craft brewers and the American Homebrewers Association in Montgomery Alabama tomorrow afternoon.
    the laws in Alabama are antiquated and need to be revised. our ABV is currently limited to 6% by volume (No Big Beers), our retail container size is limited to 12oz bottles or cans (no growlers) and Homebrewing is still Illegal.
    we have been working hard to get these changed but the Alabama Legislature has been so ineffective and the current economic stresses have left our issues dangling in the "NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH" category.
    www.beerontheriver.com

And here I thought Oregon was backward. I remember in Oklahoma you couldn't buy anything but 4.2% in a bar but could get 6% at a state licensed package store. Oh, you had to take your own bottle of distilled liquor into a bar and they would pour your drink from your bottle and charge you for it!!

This is what happens when our government legislates morality and personal responsibility.

Oops! Forgot....Good Luck!!

Comment

Working...
    X