Pallet Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pallet Questions

Just curious but how many cases of longneck bottles fit on a pallet to be shipped to wholesalers?

Would anyone know how many cans fit on a pallet to be shipped out?

Also how many kegs?
    Ben Davis
    Intuition Ale Works
    Jacksonville Florida
    www.intuitionaleworks.com

60 cases or 72 cases

Comment

The number of cases on a pallet will vary by Brewing company depending on pallet size and stacking patterns. Give or take, you can expect ~100 cases of 12 oz. canned product on a pallet. A "case" holds 24 cans.

Comment

Pallet stacks

FigateBay is right 60-72 case per pallet any taller you get to heavy or to tippy from being top heavy
        you can get 16 Half BBL kegs per double stack Pallet

Laughing Dog
        Last edited by Laughing Dog; 06-11-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Believe there are around 12 half bbl. kegs per pallet.

Comment

i guess I mis read the original post, I qouted bottles not cans. I regularly put 16 kegs on a double stacked pallet.

Comment

Pallet

Everyone,

Thanks for the replies!
              Ben Davis
              Intuition Ale Works
              Jacksonville Florida
              www.intuitionaleworks.com

Comment

quarter bbls

Also you can do 32 tall/skinny quarter bbls (or 30 L) kegs for a double stacked pallet. Not sure how many sixtels you could fit, we don't have them in Texas.

Best of luck on your startup!
                Adam

Comment

For bottles the rule of thumb is you don't want to go more than 6 rows high. Longneck cases fit with plenty of room 10 per row, but can be creatively stacked to allow 12 per row. Withe the 12 per row, there is a small amount of hangover, so you'll have to decide if this is acceptable or not (companies like Costco are very particular about how items are palletized, and some companies don't care as long as it fits into their truck).

Comment

22 oz bottles?

Any idea how many cases of 22 oz bottles per pallet? I'm guessing it's probably closer to 60 cases rather than 72 since they are a bit taller than the longnecks.

Comment

40 1/6 bbl per double stacked pallet.

Comment

cases per pallet

we ship 60 cases per pallet. 4 flats at 15 cases per flat. That is how we recieve the empty bottles as well.

Comment

Shipping questions

Originally posted by Larry Doyle View Post
                          The number of cases on a pallet will vary by Brewing company depending on pallet size and stacking patterns. Give or take, you can expect ~100 cases of 12 oz. canned product on a pallet. A "case" holds 24 cans.
                          Larry,

It seems you are quite knowledgable on beer shipping. A friend and I are trying to get into the beer exporting business and want to start exporting from FL to Honduras. I have a few questions regarding shipping. Not so much technical details, we have a lot of that from shipping companies...but more on a few minor details in the whole process. Is there any way we can private message?

Comment

We regularly stack 80 cases of 22oz bombers on a pallet without issue, 16 per layer. And 72 per pallet with 12oz 12 per layer, it does over hang a touch but we've never had a problem with distributors, though we don't deal with people like costco

Comment

Dimensions and Weight for a Pallet of Beer Cans?

Hi, guys!
                              We are trying to get some info on this and wondering if anyone can help.

Normally it is 60 cases of beer for a pallet, I believe.

Does anyone have an example of a typical configuration with the dimensions and the weight? Also when calculating the dimensions, do you include the pallet as well?

Thank you so much for your help!

Comment

Working...
                              X