Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery Hose Suppliers

Hello there,

I am soon to purchase equipment and was hoping for some feedback on the best pricing/quality for the following:

- 50' x 1" Brewery Hose (for product transfer - perhaps Goodyear Vintner...)

- 25' of brewery hose (for water/spraying)

- Hose nozzle...? High pressure?

GW Kent, of course, has all of the above, but I'm sure that there must be another company... with different prices...

Cheers!
    Shaun e.

GW Kent

Shaun E.

Good to hear your project is moving forward. I've found GW Kent to have about the best prices around. Especially for lengths less than 100'.

Cheers,

dave

Comment

Originally posted by grassrootsvt
      Hello there,

I am soon to purchase equipment and was hoping for some feedback on the best pricing/quality for the following:

- 50' x 1" Brewery Hose (for product transfer - perhaps Goodyear Vintner...)

- 25' of brewery hose (for water/spraying)

- Hose nozzle...? High pressure?

GW Kent, of course, has all of the above, but I'm sure that there must be another company... with different prices...

Cheers!
      Shaun e.
      I bought that whole list from GW Kent after much research. Definitely go with the Strahman-type spray nozzle.
      Cheers & I'm out!
      David R. Pierce
      NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
      POB 343
      New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

FW Webb and STI

Just thought that I would follow up on this post...

FW Webb in New England supplies Strahman hoses and nozzels at a better price than GW. Also, I purchased my brewery/sanitary hoses from STI down in North Carolina -

From discovery to delivery, Avantor® is a trusted global partner to customers in the life sciences, advanced technologies and applied materials industries.

Check them out. Great prices on clamps, gaskets, etc at well.

Shaun e.

Comment

I second STI in raleigh for beer hose

Comment

Working...
          X