To call or not to call...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To call or not to call...

Sent in our Brewers Notice 10/31/09 and haven't had a response yet. Is this typical or should I call the ttb and say what's up?
    Tim Eichinger
    Visit our website blackhuskybrewing.com

no harm in calling. they will tell you 90 days but you never know what is going on until you ask.

Comment

I thought it was 90 days after receipt of a perfected notice. If it's 90 days that's fine it just isn't real clear. I don't want to be a PITA so I can hold my water for another few weeks. Now that the Packers are out of the playoffs I have my weekends free! I'm a half full kinda guy
      Tim Eichinger
      Visit our website blackhuskybrewing.com

Comment

Originally posted by callmetim
        I thought it was 90 days after receipt of a perfected notice. If it's 90 days that's fine it just isn't real clear. I don't want to be a PITA so I can hold my water for another few weeks. Now that the Packers are out of the playoffs I have my weekends free! I'm a half full kinda guy
        Next year is Aaron's year!!
        -Lyle C. Brown
        Brewer
        Camelot Brewing Co.

Comment

Absolutely call!

It will only help. It sped up our process, and helped us resolve potential problems with our application. Keep a fax machine on your person at all times!
          Dylan Goldsmith
          Brewer
          Captured by Porches Brewing Company
          Saint Helens, Oregon

Comment

CALL! We waited and it turned out that they were waiting for us to call them. Put us 3+ months behind.

R/
            Mike Pensinger
            General Manager/Brewmaster
            Parkway Brewing Company
            Salem, VA

Comment

Working...
            X