Home Grown keg washer set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitB Brewery View Post
    Quick question in regards to using individual pumps for each cycle. Would these pumps work:

Now, and this is where I get confused with all pumps, the housing is SS, so we're fine there, and the impeller is polypropylene, so we should be fine there, but according to the pump, no, no, no I would be a blasphemer and a fool to try. I ask why?

As I start to build my keg washer, I understand a transfer pump would work great too, and that's certainly an option, but why wouldn't this work, that's what I wonder.

Thanks.
    Several other brewers I know use that exact pump on their washer. Ours uses two very similar pumps.

Comment

Originally posted by SMiller View Post
      Several other brewers I know use that exact pump on their washer. Ours uses two very similar pumps.
      Awesome, thanks. Any idea if anyone has looked into automating the cycles for maximum efficiency and dollars saved? I will admit i know absolutely nothing about that stuff and marvel dumbfounded when people start talking about PLC's and NEMA's (i'm assuming not the toads), etc.

Comment

Pump power question

Would a Thompsen #4 1hp pump be able to power four keg washing heads? I am building my keg washer at the moment and would love it to be four head with my one pump. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X