so happy i found this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so happy i found this forum

hi, i just want to say thanks to the admins and members of this forum.

i've been home brewing for a while and there are many good home brew and wine forums out there. but now i'm starting a commercial cider brewing business, i was struggling to find advice from professional brewers.

i'm setting up the brewery and formulating the process pretty much by myself with no commercial brewing experience, just a few brew pub visits and a lot of reading on line.

fortunately, my start up costs are far lower than some numbers i've seen on this forum, but its still a chunk of change from my savings. so its good to know there are people out there who can hopeful help me avoid some expensive mistakes.

there is no cider brewed in Thailand at the moment so i can totally own that market which is pretty exciting. also, i have some very interesting products using tropical fruit juices like passion fruit, mango, pineapple, pomegranate, etc. with an apple juice base. its perfect for the hot Thai climate; cooler and more refreshing than beer and wine and like i said, no competition.

if any members are visiting Thailand, please come visit for a tour and free samples.

thanks, steve
    Full Moon Winery, Thailand
    http://www.fullmoonwinery.com/
Working...
X