Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawings needed for New World Brewing System

Hi,
    I've got a New World Brewing Systems monobloc (circa 1996) in my posession that I'm attempting to install, but have ZERO documentation for it.

Does anyone out there have one too, and would you be willing to set me up with some information? Primarily, electrical drawings! I believe it has primarily operated as a 7.5 bbl system, though I understand it is capable of a 10bbl batch.

Or better still, do you know if there is still a source for these materials? I can't seem to find much about the manufacturer, so I assume they're out of business.

Many thanks,
    S

(P.S. For those that saw my other post, I think I've got the name right this time!)

New World System

I may have some documentation kicking around. I'm sure the control panel and variable speed pump is whats killing you. I'll check and repost.
    Kai Adams
    Sebago Brewing Company
    www.sebagobrewing.com

Comment

You guessed it. The entire brewhouse was disassembled, so I've been reconstructing it from the platform up. Both of the wiring bundles from the main control panel were cut, so I'd guess I've got about 50-60 loose ends to pair up.

Anything at all that you could provide would be greatly appreciated - I'll take autocad files, copies of manuals, napkin sketches... ANYTHING is better than what I have now.

You can also reach me at eastendbrewing.com
      I really appreciate the help!
      S
      Last edited by Sir Brewsalot; 08-18-2009, 03:19 PM.

Comment

NW Brewing System

Sorry, I couldn't find anything. I thought I had a schematic but was incorrect. I too had to clip the trunk line into the panel. Most of it is low voltage and we used connectors to patch the wiring back together and have had no troubles. The tough part is following the lines back to eacg switch especially if the go into some of the support beams. You could always match the wirining and re-pull the wires. Rob Soltys of Premier Stainless used to design these breweries and may be able to lend a hand. Give me a PM and I'll send another contact over to you!

Good Luck!
        Kai Adams
        Sebago Brewing Company
        www.sebagobrewing.com

Comment

I just bought a circa '96 New World skid mounted system. It's still completely assembled. Don't know if it would be any help to look at it, but you are welcome to come up and check it out (I'm in the baltimore area).

If you do find any manuals, or gasket suppliers, etc, please let me know - I'm sure I'll need this info at some point.

Also - does your system have the CIP spray balls in place? Mine are missing, and it looks like I'll need a specialized quick release fitting is needed...

Thanks!

Brian

Comment

We can rebuild him...

Hey,
            Just thought I tie up this loose thread a bit.

I've got the brewhouse back together, all the process piping is assembled, and the electrical is underway - hopefully getting the controls piece sorted out this week.

Never did get my hands on any manuals just yet, but have been clipping along reasonably well without.

Thanks for all the help everyone.
            S

Comment

At the risk of talking to myself...

Still seeking the ever elusive wiring schematic for the main control panel. Got the thing powered up, but the lines to the pumps and solenoids are all severed (I was able to match up the thermocouples!) Just 45 more wires to connect...

I'll even make copies for my compatriot in Montana!

Scott

Comment

New world sh...tuff

Hi fellow brewers,
                Try Rob@premierstainless.com

Cheers

Comment

New World wiring

Just as Brian had posted earlier you can come visit us in Portland Maine and take a look.

I am going to sell the brewery if anyone is interested prior to me posting it.
                  Kai Adams
                  Sebago Brewing Company
                  www.sebagobrewing.com

Comment

Working...
                  X