Thread: Arkansas distributor seeking brands

Arkansas distributor seeking brands

We are seeking brands interested in Arkansas distribution. Arkansas is a great beer state that is prime for huge growth. Please send me a private message if you are interested in Arkansas.

Arkansas

My name is Jeff Schrag and I am opening a packaging brewery in Springfield, Missouri.
    We plan to be brewing by year's end, we have equipment on order, are rehabbing the facility and have submitted to the TTB.
    My key staff is in place. Naturally, we will need to launch in our home area (Southwest Missouri) prior to our next market. We think that Arkansas should be out first out of state market and possibly a target prior to St. Louis or Kansas City.
    What area of Arkansas do you cover?

Thanks,
    Jeff Schrag
    Mother's Brewing Co.
    jschrag@mothersbrewing.com

We are a statewide distributor. Please send me a pm if interested in Arkansas.

So how does the distribution system work in Benton County? I used to work in Rogers and I know the county is dry as far as liquor stores go, but you can buy it by the drink in any restaurant.
    Benton County has to be one of the bigger markets in the state.

In a dry county such as Benton County Restaurants and bars can sell Alcohol buy the drink to on premise customers if they get a private club license from the State of Arkansas. Private clubs can not buy their Alcohol directly from Distributors like the one I work for. They must purchase their Alcohol from a Liquor store just like a normal consumer would. Liquor stores can not deliver the order. It must be picked up by the private club. I hope my explanation helps. Arkansas laws are kind of confusing.

My old boss told me one time there was a big "store" I guess in Springdale which is just over the county line and that is where most of the restaurants bought their beer/liquor.

I have worked with the Schlafly sales rep in the past trying to help get them in a few more stores in SW MO. I told him NW Ark was a gold mine if he could find a way to get past the red tape.

Your answer makes sense. Just didn't know the details.

Thanks for the info

Thanks for all the responses so far. We are still looking for more great Craft breweries to bring to Arkansas. If you brew great beer, and are looking to expand please send me a private message.

We are still looking to bring new Breweries to Arkansas. If you are looking to expand in 2011 please shoot me a messasge.

looking for distributer in Arkansas

I shot you a line but you never replied. Are you still interested?

Refined ale brewery of Little Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Dailybeer
    My name is Jeff Schrag and I am opening a packaging brewery in Springfield, Missouri.
    We plan to be brewing by year's end, we have equipment on order, are rehabbing the facility and have submitted to the TTB.
    My key staff is in place. Naturally, we will need to launch in our home area (Southwest Missouri) prior to our next market. We think that Arkansas should be out first out of state market and possibly a target prior to St. Louis or Kansas City.
    What area of Arkansas do you cover?

Thanks,
    Jeff Schrag
    Mother's Brewing Co.
    jschrag@mothersbrewing.com
    Hello Jeff, I own and operate a small craft Brewery in Little rock. Give me a call when you have some time. 501.554.3849.

Still Looking

We are still looking to bring great beer to Arkansas. If you brew great beer and are interested in selling it in Arkansas please send me a pm.