Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Cellar Rat Seeking FT/PT/On-Call Means for Cheese

Greetings!

I am currently underemployed, and have worked (in various capacities) the past 5 years for several Oregon Brewers Guild establishments: BJ's, Lompoc, Widmer, Cascade and Bridgeport . I am looking to keep my skill set intact and fresh, so I am seeking any Cellar/Brewery Assistant or Assistant Brewer position. I have participated as a volunteer and/or intern at two wineries during crush/harvest production season, with nearly a full year of practical experience at Hip Chicks Do Wine.

I have been a homebrewer for 7 years, and volunteer at many of the Pacific NW's premier beer and wine festivals/events. I have attached my resume, so you may peruse my qualifications. I am a 15-year Oregon resident, and want to remain in the OR/SW WA area, if possible!

I am still trying to get into Seibel or ABG, but classes have all filled. Meanwhile, I know my practical experience and adaptable, quick-thinking character are very compatible with any facet of the brewing industry: malting, brewing, cellaring, bottling, delivery, tap/line sanitation and distribution/merchandising. I am knowledgeable in manual and fully automated keg washers and bottling lines. I am amenible to independent contractor, on-call, and at-will employment. I also possess my (Multnomah) County Food Handler's Card and OLCC Server's Permit, so I am ready to assist you in a tasting room or brewpub environment.

Thank you for time and consideration. Cheers!

Ryan McCarthy
    Attached Files
Working...
X