Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best source for screen printed growlers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best source for screen printed growlers?

I own growlers from several local breweries and I've noticed that there are differences in the manufacturing quality of the glass bottles. There are a couple that have a mold seam right down the thread area which seems to leak easily. I need to get a stack of 64-oz amber growlers printed for my tasting room and I would like to avoid quality issues if possible. Can anyone suggest a place for screen printing growlers of acceptable quality?

Bonus points for being in the NW USA.

Thats the tough part...the screen printing is and after thought, you want to know what glass manufacturer the growlers are coming from, not to mention that printers don't ALWAYS get their glass from the same place. egrandstand.com is a decent place to start from a reputable stand point. There a many many other places both local and far that do printing I'm sure.

Comment

Brew pack Products - Highly recommended.

Motivated, good customer service, quick turnaround, good quality, great price.

tell Ryan, Matt G at Salmon River Brewery sent ya!

Comment

Looking Glass Printing in Florance, Montana (http://lookingglassprinting.com/)
        Been using them for years, great quality, never had a bad issue with them. Very competitive.

Prost!
        Dave
        Glacier Brewing Company
        406-883-2595
        info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

WB Bottles in Milwaukee WI.
          Great place to work with.

Comment

Best source for screen printed growlers

I've been impressed with the quality of Grandstand's growlers. Good turnaround and pricing. http://www.egrandstand.com/1-2-gallo...r-64-oz-1.html

Comment

Working...
            X